A comprehensive checklist for visually communicating information for a successful event
Event planning and organization can be a chaotic experience that often times leaves even the most talented professionals in over their heads. Whether it’s a trade show, business conference, or convention, it becomes clear that managing a big event will have its own set of challenges from start to finish. Where is the best place to start? A have consolidated a comprehensive checklist of signs for various events to get you on the correct track. Be certain you include these in your preemptive planning to avoid any unnecessary surprises.
Signage solutions created to ensure all attendees are organized and safe throughout the entire event.
- Signs for restrooms: Don’t forget the basics. These highly distinguishable signs will ensure attendees are able to locate a restroom for regular use, or in care of an emergency.
- Signs for parking: Pertinent for people in an unfamiliar environment, these signs direct vehicles on proper locations to drive upon arrival and prevent any type of confusion and accidents.
- ADA signs: These type of signs are required by federal law, addressing sign requirements will ensure your event is safe for every attendee at the event. I will also prevent any type of legal trouble and increase the reputation of your event.
Way-finding: Sign solutions created to assist attendees to safely and efficiently travel from point A to point B.
- Digital Kiosks: This is the new age version of the handheld map, these interactive guides provide attendees with a more detailed and user friendly directory of the event.
- Directional Signs: A “old-school” guide to your destination, sometimes you just can’t beat the old way of things. Signs with arrows pointing in the direction you would like them to go for a quick reference in care they get lost.
- ID signs for individual rooms: Basic but distinctive, these signs clearly convey the room number and or room name for attendees in a building they are unfamiliar with.
Stage: Sign solutions created to present a visually striking and professional face to the audience in its entirety.
- Podium Graphics: An industry staple when it comes to events. A podium augmented with a creative facelift with easy-to-install decals, wraps, or graphics that enhance your event branding and present a clean professional look.
- Stage Graphics: These graphics have the ability to transform your stage from a normal structure to an impressive and visually-engaging display.
There are many ways to inform, interact, communicate, and educated your attendees. These are just a few of them. Dickson Graphics is a fully custom sign solutions company that can create anything you can imagine. So take your time, and make sure you have thoroughly think about your requirements, and engage in making your next event as convenient, informative, entertaining, and safe as possible. For help with signage solutions for your next event, contact Dickson Graphics at 615-375-1267 for all your signage needs.